SIZING ADVICE & RESOURCES
If you are unsure of your size, we recommend purchasing a custom ring sizer from us, or visiting a reputable jeweler to be accurately sized.
Ordering the wrong ring size can be a costly mistake. At Hersteller, we are committed to getting it right the first time.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you purchase the ring prior to getting sized, and we will work with you to get it right.
Please note: We can accommodate size changes to orders prior to production, so please let us know you need to change your size as soon as possible. We cannot change a size after we start making the ring.
TO PURCHASE A RING SIZER FROM HERSTELLER:
We offer a custom made plastic ring sizer that will be made in any size/width, so that you can double check your size at home.
The cost of the sizer is $10.00.
Your sizer will ship immediately, and you will be able to give us your proper size before we make your ring.
We recommend ordering more than one sizer if you have never had your finger measured and don't know where to start. If you do not find the accurate size, we recommend visiting a jeweler for measurement.
RING WIDTH CONSIDERATIONS:
• The width of a ring will have an effect on sizing. We recommend using a ring in the same width as the ring you will purchase to measure size.
For example: A size 8 ring in a 6mm width will be larger than a size 8 ring in a 9mm width.
SIZES WE OFFER:
• Any of our rings can be made in whole, half, or quarter sizes. US 0-20.
International Size Conversion Chart:
• Please reach out for help converting International Sizing to US sizing at email@example.com.
• All rings are made with a Comfort Fit profile.
Payment can be made with a credit card or PayPal account. Payments are processed using Shopify's shopping cart, which includes an 128-bit SSL certificate to keep your information secure – the same level of encryption used by large banks around the world.
Production of orders will begin only after payment has cleared.
WITHIN THE US:
Standard shipping method on all domestic orders is USPS or FEDEX shipping. Shipping is free for all orders within the United States.
We may be able to accommodate express shipping for a fee. Please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this service.
OUTSIDE THE US:
Standard shipping method on all international orders is USPS express mail shipping. Although the price is higher, this method includes insurance, tracking information, and more reliable delivery projections.
Please keep in mind that there are prohibitions on the import of jewelry into some countries and that import taxes may occur within your country. I ask that you inquire about these issues within your country prior to purchase. Coverage of all import fees, customs, duties, and taxes will be the sole responsibility of the buyer. Please note, requests for alterations to customs declaration forms (i.e., requests for packages to be marked as "gift" or with a lower value) is illegal for US business owners. If I were to get caught doing so, the legal responsibilities (fines, etc.) would rest solely on me, and for these reasons I must respectfully decline to honor such requests.
Lastly, international buyers should allow extra time for delivery, as items can sometimes be delayed by the customs clearance process.
Thank you for your understanding on this matter.
Refunds and Exchanges
YOU MUST CONTACT US VIA EMAIL TO START A REFUND OR EXCHANGE: email@example.com
- You may receive a full refund for your purchase within 24 hours, no questions asked.
- Beyond the 24-hour window, we will only offer a full refund if we have not started making or shipped your ring.
- No refunds will be given for completed orders.
ALL EXCHANGES MUST BE STARTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF PURCHASE
- Policy (A) If we ship the wrong ring and/or the wrong size, we will exchange your ring free of charge and cover the return costs. Production on replacement ring will begin as soon as we receive the return. RETURNED RINGS MUST BE IN NEW AND UNWORN CONDITION. Return shipping cost will be refunded to the payment method used in original order.
Please note: If we determine that you did receive the design and/or size you ordered, your exchange will follow Policy (B)
- Policy (B) If you ordered the wrong size, you may receive a one-time exchange at 50% of the original purchase price. You must return the original ring in unworn, like-new condition in order to receive the size exchange discount. Once we receive your original ring, we will collect payment for the remake, and will remake the same ring you ordered in the new size and ship to you. We will only begin production on your ring when we receive payment for the remake.
*To avoid these complications, we strongly suggest confirming your ring size prior to ordering the ring. Please see our section on sizing for more information and resources for obtaining the perfect fit.