Please contact us with any sizing questions not answered below and/or for a copy of a U.S. ring sizing chart.
• Professional sizing is recommended as this method tends to be more reliable and accurate than online or at-home methods. Professional sizing can be done at a local reputable jeweler.
• We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the sizing method you use, only that we will provide you with the size that you order.
• It is important to take into account the width of your band as wider bands typically require a larger size to fit comfortably. As such, it is always best to be sized with the same width ring you intend to purchase.
• Any of our rings can be made in whole, half, or quarter sizes.
• We are familiar with international sizing, so you can provide your size in any standard format. If this is not an option during checkout, please contact us for a customized listing.
• For most rings, the width, or the amount of space the band takes up on your finger, is customizable as well. See individual listings for options.
• All rings can be made with either a standard or comfort fit interior profile. Please be sure that you take into consideration your desired fit profile when getting professionally sized.